viernes, 18 de marzo de 2016

HEATHER CHRISTLE [18.251]


Heather Christle 

Nació en Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, obtuvo un BA de la Universidad de Tufts y un MFA de la Universidad de Massachusetts-Amherst.

Ha publicado:

The Difficult Farm (2009); The Trees The Trees (2011), which won the Believer Poetry Award; and What Is Amazing (2012).



BELLOTA DEBIDAMENTE APLASTADA

Querido bosque estúpido.
Querido bosque lobotomizado.
Querido bosque hermoso, feo y estúpido,
con tantos ruiseñores
¿no puedes callarte?
¿Qué quieres de mí?
Un tren es muy caro.
Un oficinista se quedará dormido.
Querido bosque magnífico, y cabroncete.
¿Nos cambiamos el sitio?
Ahora es tu cumpleaños.
¡Felicidades!
Es fácil que te caigan bofetadas,
prepara las orejas.
Bosque indulgente y municipal.
Bosque de bufandas y de barbas.
Querido bosque veloz, anodino,
hablas todo el tiempo.
No eres conciso.
Eres como 8.000 cisnes.
Querido sucio bosque preñado.
¡Estás muy bueno!
Eres medioambientalmente relevante.
A los hombres les encanta
ahorcarse de tus árboles de gran antigüedad.
No me mires.
Tú eres el que tiene
ese terror antiguo
y noble. Bosque malo. Bosque con
considerables bandas de hojas.
Querido bosque ingenuo,
¡qué no podrás confesar!
Bosque brusco e internacional.
Bosque de abejas y pelo.
¿Por qué no te vienes de nuevo a mi casa?
Podemos pasarnos la noche
metiendo droga en bolsitas.
Me puedes contar
lo de tus nuevas ventanas.
Cómo justo ahora
están empezando a brotar.

De La granja difícil.


ACORN DULY CRUSHED

Dear stupid forest.
Dear totally brain-dead forest.
Dear beautiful ugly stupid forest
full of nightingales
why won’t you shut up.
What do you want from me.
A train is too expensive.
A clerk will fall asleep.
Dear bitchy stupendous forest.
Trade seats with me.
Now it is your birthday.
Congrats!
Someone will probably slap you
about the face and ears.
Indulgent municipal forest.
Forest of scarves and of beards.
Dear rapid bloodless forest
you are talking all the time.
You are not pithy.
You are like 8,000 swans.
I cannot fit you in my mouth.
Dear nasty pregnant forest.
You are so hot!
You are environmentally significant.
Men love to hang themselves
from your standard old growth trees.
Don’t look at me.
You are the one with
the ancient noble terror.
Bad forest. Forest with
important gangs of leaves.
Dear naïve forest,
what won’t you be admitting!
Blunt international forest.
Forest of  bees and of hair.
You should come back to my house.
We can bag drugs all night.
You can tell me
about your new windows.
How they are just now
beginning to sprout.



ESE ALGO DE IMPLACABLE EN PRIMAVERA

aquí está la mano           aquí está la mano             en mi cara
no es mi mano      es un hermoso día         de nuevo           yo
apenas puedo creerme nada                        qué hay de ti que
tan a menudo tocas                             algún lugar del mundo
qué es lo que estás tocando hoy                     cuando toco los
árboles          los árboles piensan niño grande         ellos están
tan equivocados    pero es un rostro humano el que me pongo
estoy tan enganchada de bajón   estoy bien agarrada colgando
de un columpio      cuando subo lo bastante salto      entonces
no estoy tocando nada                    entonces piensa el mundo
que he desaparecido       sólo estoy pasando un rato divertido
no tan divertido en absoluto     ¿estás triste?        ¿has tocado
el mundo         de forma equivocada            todo está siempre
ocurriendo      y no sólo por las apariencias                  quiero
enseñarte algo             no me importa qué                     quiero
que mires allí donde yo diga



THAT AIR OF RUTHLESSNESS IN SPRING

here is the hand          here is the hand          on my face
it’s not my hand     it’s a beautiful day         again       I
can hardly believe anything         what about you who
are so frequently touching       some part of the world
what is it you’re touching today        when I touch the
trees      the trees think man-child               they are so
wrong     but it is a human face I put on                I am
hung up under this weather       I am hanging on tight
to a swing       when I go up enough I jump        then I
am not touching anything           then the world thinks
I’ve disappeared                I am just having a little fun
not much fun at all        are you sad       did you touch
the world        the wrong way      everything is always
happening       and not just for show                         I want to
show you something  I don’t care what            I want
you to look where I say



HE SUBRAYADO CON FLUORESCENTE 
TUS PARTES

la vida es muy fácil         sólo tienes que memorizarla        de
antemano                    como esta mañana                 te pusiste
el reloj    de forma equivocada durante un segundo      eso fue
una jugada brillante    tan pequeña  tan humana   simplemente
tienes que saber cómo te comportas     y ejecutarlo         como
el amor            como agacharte a recoger una bala                y
entonces     nadie    te    dice   nunca         de dónde proviene
todo yace y espera su turno                                       esta casa
la furgoneta                el mástil          tu  riñón privado       es
dieciocho de marzo    un martes            de pronto el teléfono
no quiere sonar



I HIGHLIGHTED YOUR PARTS

life is very easy           you just have to memorize it              in
advance            like this morning                    you put on your
watch              the wrong way for a moment            that was a
brilliant stroke            so small           so human          you just
have to know your behavior         and execute it                           like
love                 like reaching down to pick up a bullet        and
then     no   one   ever  tells  you                      where it is from
everything lies down and waits its turn                    this house
the van                        the mast         your private kidney              it’s
March 18             a Tuesday                    right away the phone
neglects to ring



POEMA QUE SÓLO CONSISTE EN CONSEJOS

no debes mirar            a lo que tal vez es un hombre             o
tal vez su coche vacío   qué puede pasar si te pregunta     qué
estás mirando       qué puede pasar ti todavía no lo sabes



POEM CONSISTING ENTIRELY OF ADVICE

you must not look                  at what may be a man                        or
may be his empty car             what if he asks you             what
are you looking at       what if you still do not know



Y ACOMPAÑANTE

perdí mi teléfono              estoy usando el monitor del bebé
en su lugar     está entre las flores    no está llamando nadie
pero sé que algún día tú lo harás                             son pura
matemática    el amor  nunca es más que una extensión de
los números    una pintura rupestre que encontré   era todo
signos añadidos          no era un mapa              era el mayor
descubrimiento  hasta que descubrí mi teléfono  ay querido
mío      estás sonando      lo había perdido            no era tan
difícil    matemática básica    por ejemplo    adivina cuánto
tiempo vive una persona

De Los Árboles, los árboles




PLUS ONE

I lost my phone                      I am using the baby monitor
instead              it is in the flowers           nobody is calling
but I now that some day you will                 it’s just plain
math          love   is   never   more   than   an  extension of
numbers          a cave painting I found            was all plus
signs            it was not a map                 it was the greatest
discovery        until I discovered my phone              oh my
darling                        are you ringing           I lost it                   it wasn’t
hard          like basic math       for instance        guess how
long a person gets to live

From  The Trees, The Trees

http://latribudefrida.com/poesia/enlenguajena/las-proximas/en-alguna-parte-de-la-naturaleza-heather-christle-y-chelsea-hodson/


I Can't Swim

I can't swim because I can't fit
into the water

I am
two million feet tall

but thank you for inviting me

I am standing in line
inside my giant shirt

If someone wanted to weaponize me
they would tell me to lie down on New York

and the city I destroyed
would hurt me back

I eat stars
It's a riot

I know
my big mouth
full of their light




Pursuits

It is not that you want
to be the one to make prints
in the untrampled snow
It is that you want
to be in the snow
without having touched it
to be of the snow
not beginning
Everywhere commerce
dictates the shapes
that move you along
that seat you at the table
far from the snow
far from the act
of not touching
It only gets worse
A girl's gotta eat
And your hunger's
not even your own



Summer

Today you find yourself guilty
as the rim you split
an egg against
You press charges
You spell out your name
like the letters are medals
for good conduct in a bad war
The night moves in with you
into your room
until even your sleep
is not your own
Through the window
the grass tells you
to give up
and you are trying
but on the other hand
things keep you:
the moon, the cars, cars
You undress yourself
more deeply down
like this is the way
to get to the future
You let the darkness
medically examine you
So much can't be
put back together
To burn the house down
to burn the house up
It's the same problem
in any direction
You're matter
You turn on the light






.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario